Course (£) Glamping Start-up Workshop – essential for those at the Exploration and Creation Stage
We are delighted that this year Kate Morel will again be running her start-up business workshops, helping visitors who are at the Exploration and Creation stage, covering the top 4 glamping specific start-up issues.
Join Kate for one of her straight-talking workshops, covering the key decisions and pinch-points involved in setting up an independently owned glamping site.
In this workshop, you’ll have direct access to Kate’s experience, industry knowledge and her coveted address book of specialists, which will all help you save valuable time and money throughout the set-up process.
There are many factors to consider when starting a new business but here we’ll cover those that possess glamping-specific issues:
· Money: It can be difficult to get finance from traditional lenders for glamping so Kate will share some borrowing and funding options. She will also show examples of set-up costs and revenues and which variables could impact on your profits.
· Planning Applications: Pointers for obtaining planning permissions, as well as exceptions which could circumnavigate the usual application process.
· Accommodation Structures: Overview of market trends, pros & cons of the most popular structures, budgets, plus exclusive designer-builders.
· Developing your unique selling point: A crucial factor for independent lifestyle glamping businesses. Kate will share her creative shortlist on how to deliver that all-important ‘guest experience’.
There will be some time for questions and answers throughout, but as time is limited, Kate might have to deal with in-depth queries outside of the workshop and can be visited at the ‘Morel & Co’ exhibition stand. Please note that places are limited to 20, and as Kate’s workshops sell-out in advance, early booking is advisable.
Feedback from last year’s workshops:
“driving home I had my ‘eureka’ moment regarding my U.S.P, I also now have a name which has driven me mad for the last 2 years and I really think that was down to your workshop and seminars. I am now chomping at the bit and have to quickly get all these ideas down. Thank you Kate for all your help, positivity and enthusiasm”.
“really helpful in so many ways, among other things it’s got us thinking about our mouse and cheese!”
“I arrived with hopes and dreams but no clue how to get it going – left with a clearer view of how to start and shape my glamping, which I didn’t think was possible in an hour”
“put me firmly on track, can’t wait for the full day workshop in October, going by today I’m pretty sure I’ll leave with a good chunk of my business plan! many thanks, it was brilliant’
Kate, the Founder & Director, Morel & Co. is an independent glamping consultant and designer with a wealth of experience and contacts. A flair for creating ‘unique selling points’ and keen business sense add to her valuable expertise, which she applies to each glamping project she is involved in.
More seminars by Kate Morel:
- Ask the Experts Q&A – Got a Tricky Question?
- Show me the Money: How to calculate your potential rental Income
Connect with Kate Morel: