The Glamping Show Team is very excited to be launching a new service this year called Meet The Experts!
Success Matters is the business consultancy that helps you earn a living doing what you love through business coaching, workshops seminars and events for business owners.
In addition to having the opportunity to attend a vast range of seminars at The Glamping Show, you can now book an individual 20 minute mini-meeting with one of our industry experts, to pick their brains about your own specific issues and get some top on-the-spot confidential advice.
These mini Meet The Experts meetings will take place on the Thursday and Friday of the show, with limited morning and afternoon time slots available with each of our experts. The meetings are expected to be very popular, so to ensure you get to meet with the expert you wish to speak to pre-book your time-slot in advance now via the Success Matters’ Eventbrite booking system by clicking on the links below.
There is a small charge of a £10 donation, going to (less the Eventbrite transaction charge) our chosen charity; The Family Holiday Association. The Family Holiday Association is the only national charity dedicated to providing breaks and day trips for families struggling with some of the toughest challenges life can bring.
So who should you book with and why? You can click on the experts name for their full bio but here is an outline:
- Claire Boyles: Book a one to one with Claire, Marketing Expert and the founder of Success Matters, if you want to get more customers to publish positive online reviews, how to deal with tricky customers and avoid negative reviews, and how to make Trip Advisor work for your business. You’ll want to talk to Claire if you want to turn your customers into ravings fans who do your marketing for you!
- Kate Morel : Book a one to one with Kate to benefit from Kate’s vast knowledge base and you can discuss anything from the viability of a new site, business plan, or strategy, to honing in on the unique selling points for your specific Glamping business.
- Chris Pike : Book a one to one with Chris if Social Media is getting you down. If you are stressed out trying to figure out which platform you should be on, or even how to start? Don’t worry, our social media wizard is here to help.
- Neil Baxendale: Book a one to one with Neil to get top advice from a leading independent Finance Broker, specialising in equipment finance and leasing for operators within the event and hospitality sectors.
- Stephen Bennet: Book a one to one with Steve to speak to an Insurance Expert who provides specialist insurance that can be tailored towards specific risk solutions for site owners / operators and holiday home owners alike.
- Andrew Norris: Book a one to one with Andrew if you want first hand advice and guidance on how to help simplify your park management, booking management and online bookings. With over ten years experience in the field, Andrew has made a difference to many Glamping businesses.
- Tom Dixon: Book a one to one with Tom to get the inside track on what it means to be part of the Canopy & Stars 5 star collection and get some top on-the-spot consultancy and advice if you are a land owner seeking to set up a high quality glamping site.
- Sarah Orchard: Book a one to one with Sarah to gain top marketing guidance from a pro with 25 years experience of working with small business owners, helping them confidently find the right marketing approach that gets results to ensure sustained business growth.
- Nick Welch: Book a one to one with Nick to gain insights into how to implement sustainable energy into your Glamping site, avoiding the pitfalls! Sustainable energy is a key way to differentiate your Glamping business, and can be instrumental in your success, make sure you get it right.
- Rob Farrow: Book a one to one with Rob to benefit from his consultancy services on creating glamping sites and pop-up sites for events. His expert advice columns and ‘how to’ articles are found in a number of industry publications.
- Barry Davies: Book a one to one with Barry – our Planning Expert with all the latest industry and regulatory updates. Barry can guide you through the planning maze and answer your specific queries.
- Sarah Riley: Book a one to one with consultant Sarah who not only has been the joint owner of a 5 star boutique hospitality business for over a decade, but who has literally written the book on Glamping ‘The Ultimate Glamping Business Guide’ and helps new businesses launch their ideas quickly to start earning revenue immediately.
- Claire BoldenMcGill – Claire runs Niche Brands PR and is a communications expert with a background in hospitality PR. During Claire’s 25 years of PR experience she has developed campaigns for hotels, restaurants, political figures, and charities with her engaging PR strategy approach.
- Christopher Head– Christopher qualified as a barrister before co-founding Irenicon, a specialist HR and employment law practice, in 1980. His family background includes a rural tourist site and he was a Director of the family business for 20 years until he left to concentrate on Irenicon Ltd. You should book a meeting with Christopher to learn about your legal obligations, especially with regard to Data compliance, contracts & employment legislation.
This year The Glamping Show will be supporting The Family Holiday Association. The President of the charity is Peter Long, who was until recently Joint CEO of Europe’s largest leisure travel company TUI ; he still serves on the company’s supervisory board. The Family Holiday Association is the only national charity dedicated to providing breaks and day trips for families struggling with some of the toughest challenges life can bring. https://www.familyholidayassociation.org.uk/