About Delabie UK Ltd
Phone: 01491 824449
In 1928, Georges DELABIE, a sanitary ware wholesale merchant in Paris, acquired a foundry located in northern France. There he produced mainly taps and floor traps for bathrooms and kitchens.
Subsequent generations secured the family-owned company’s growth, with the ongoing remit to preserve the brand’s identity and continue its pursuit of excellence.
Initially specialising in domestic sanitary fittings, DELABIE quickly repositioned itself in the sector that now constitutes its core target market – buildings in the public domain.
With the passage of time, investment in Research and development has established the brand as a benchmark for quality. Within 100 years, DELABIE has become a leading player in the non-domestic, sanitary fittings market.
European market leader for tap ware and sanitary accessories for the commercial sector, the DELABIE group continues to grow by opening international subsidiaries and through overseas acquisitions, considerably expanding its offering.
As a long standing partner of commercial and healthcare stakeholders, DELABIE has developed an offering that comprises five product ranges which meet the needs of each and every customer and specifier.
Commercial Water Controls
– Electronic and time flow controls for washbasins
– Electronic and time flow shower panels and kits
– Group thermostatic mixing valves
– Electronic and time flow direct flush valves for WCs and urinals
– Frame systems
Water Controls for Healthcare Facilities
– Anti-bacterial terminal filters
– Mixers, taps and showers for patient accommodation
– Mixers and taps for washbasins, sinks and troughs for healthcare professionals
– Water controls for slop-hoppers, frame systems and WCs
Accessibility and Hygienic Accessories
– Accessibility: grab bars and shower seats
– Hygienic accessories for public and commercial places