Phone: 0333 577 2455
ASTECtherm is the ideal heating system to provide year-round use for garden rooms and glamping pods. Our revolutionary infrared radiant heating film runs on extra-low voltage electrical current, making it very economical to run. Once installed, ASTECtherm heating systems are concealed within the fabric of the building allowing for greater wall space and clean lines. Our heating films can be installed underfloor or be plastered into the ceiling or walls, depending on your requirements.
ASTECtherm works by emitting FAR-infrared which directly heats the particles within the objects in the building. Conversely, conventional heating systems heat the air which, in turn, heats the objects in the room. However, large amounts of air tend to escape making this heating method less efficient. This is particularly true in the case of a glamping pod or garden room where the entry and exit point often opens into a single room.
Come and find us and experience ASTECtherm heating at The Glamping Show. There will be a 20% discount on orders placed before 31/10/17.
ASTECtherm benefits include:
- Low running costs – Highly efficient
- Unobtrusive concealed Heating
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Quick heat-up phase and uniform heating of space
- Safe to use – Operates at a Low Surface Temperature
- Minimal movement of dust and allergens
- Reduces condensation and mildew
- Renewable energy ready – compatible with solar PV installation
124 Trinity Street